Senior Officer, Country & Credit Risk Management, Group Risk Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Generate quarterly financial reports (credit risk related)
- Perform benchmarking of Group’s financial disclosure credit risk sections against peers and regulatory requirements
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Identify process improvement and report automation opportunities for better efficiency
- Support User Acceptance Testing for data source changes
- Assist in ad-hoc credit risk related assignments and participate in other projects as required
- Meticulous, analytical and logical
- Possess the drive and energy to work around resource constraints to achieve required objectives
- Able to work independently under tight timelines
- Strong Microsoft Excel/VBA and SQL programming skills
- Good command of English and writing skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)