Senior Officer, Corporate Account Services Officer, Group Technology & Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Processing and Manage daily operations of Onboarding team and Static maintenance to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA
- Handle escalation and provide solution with risk mitigation for exceptional handling
- Submission of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Project participation (ad-hoc basis)
- Other Responsibilites as delegated by Supervisor
- Experience in managing a team
- Minimum 3-5 years'experience in banking industry
- Relevant experience in Onboarding Team would be an advantage
- Self starter and able to contribute idea on process improvement
- Reliable, commited & able to work independently as well as a team player
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage workload balance and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong execution skill in implementing process and system changes
- Display analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate with good microsoft office skill such as words and excel
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)