Senior Officer, Contract Officer (3-months Contract), PFS Data & Information
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Manage, maintain and organise clients Data & Infomation
- Organisation and presentation of clients’ portfolio and P/L statement.
- Provision of data management support to Wealth Management
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of client data.
- Responsible for delivery of statement of client Portfolio and P/L Statement within stipulated time frame.
- Responsible for the accuracy of info provided.
- A recognised university degree
- Acquire all the necessary qualifications and skill in data management.
- Upholding of Bank’s mission and core value.
- Upholding of Bank’s compliant to the Banking Secrecy and Computer Misuse Act .
- Adherence to Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including compliance with FAA and related Acts
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)