Senior Officer (Contract), Group Credit & Risk Management
Apply now and make a difference.About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Groupâ€™s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate and timely delinquent, special mention and non-performing reports
- Engage key stakeholders on the reports
- Analyse trends for presentation to management
- Participate in ad-hoc project including system development, enhancement and Â testing
- Maintain and administrate non-performing system.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to highlight key variances and trendsÂ Â
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage key stakeholders independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint, experience in Microsoft BI will be an advantage
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)