Senior Officer, Cash Management Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
1. Support clients on the day to day Cash Transaction queries on phone or emails.
2. Record all calls information according to standard operating procedures
3. Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure client's request are fulfilled
4. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting and monitoring of department KPIs.
5. Identify and escalate client issue if any
6. Provide excellent customer service to all clients
1.Great customer service on Remittance Products
2.Good understanding on Remittance products or processes
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)