Senior Officer, Business Support Officer, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 22-Feb-2019
- Manage the end to end logistic support for staff onboarding as well as relocation and office renovation e.g. working with external vendor to setup/upgrade computers, telephony request, installation of LAN point and power point, etc, ensuring smooth and timely readiness for staff.
- Perform the role of the Fixed Asset Coordinator i.e. manage the process of fixed asset purchase (e.g. computers, telephone sets), transfer and disposal as well as ensuring accuracy and reconciliation of physical fixed asset against bank’s record.
- Administer the Telephony recording system setup i.e. submit request to Operation team to create, update, delete access grouping for Private Bank function.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and annual tasks such as Business Continuity Project, computer upgrade, that are initiated by Group Functions.
- Perform first level investigation and troubleshooting of faulty office equipment and perform escalation to Group Technology team or Facility Management.
- Able to interact effectively across different business users, operational and IT teams.
- Requires great flexibility and versatility – should be able to simultaneously manage several different issues / queries in addition to daily processing related co-ordination.
- Committed and conscientious personality, to take ownership and responsibility to ensure complete follow-through to problem solving.
- Basic IT knowledge is a required.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)