Senior Officer, Business Banking Credit
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Process new/incremental/renewal cases submitted from BU (Business Unit)
- Check completeness of submission
- Ensure policies are met
- Ensure regulatory requirements are complied with
- Perform data input into bCAS (Business Credit Approval System)
- Perform bank statement analysis for submissions under non-financial model (Biz Money/Working Capital Loan and Biz Trade+)
- Conduct joint UAT (User Acceptance Tests) with CA (Credit Approvers) as and when there is bCAS (Business Credit Approval System) or rules enhancement
- Degree Holder in related discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in banking industry
- Meticulous and has good business accumen
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)