Senior Officer, Business Associate, Industry Group, Group Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
- Opening of Bank Accounts & Signatory update
- Coordinate and prepare KYCs, Doc checklist, Confirmation note
- Follow up with customers on any missing docs and amendments
- Follow up with CMOC and finally inform BM when accounts are opened
- KYC (Ad-hoc and Periodic)
- Prepare CDD forms
- Coordinate screenings
- Obtain updates customers IDs, org charts etc
- Top 5 suppliers/buyers
- Valuation/ Insurance
- To obtain and coordinate with customers
- To report accordingly
- Covenant Monitoring
- Follow up with customers and update in CM accordingly
- Documentation (Post-Implementation)
- Follow up with customers on incomplete docs
- Coordinate with MO on limit implementation etc.
- Internal chasing (E.g. Trade status, BIB, Remittance)
- Sales related tasks
- ICX, FD rollovers and solicitation of FD/remittances
- Expected to possess strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking & Finance.
- Strong analytical skills with good grasp of financial analysis and ability to understand risk drivers of the SME market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)