Senior Officer (1 year Contract), Wholesale Operational Readiness - Project Testing & User Support
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
You will be part of the Wholesale Operational Readiness Centre that supports Trade Finance, with effective implementation of Technology changes, reviewing requirements from End User perspective and ensuring effective implementation with the help of testing, training and documentation.
- Provide Project Testing & User Support to business and operation users
- Engage business and operations users and prepare UAT scenarios
- Prepare UAT scripts, execute UAT and review test results
- Log defects, monitor resolution and conduct re-testing
- Prepare training materials and support training of operations users
- Provide post-implementation support to operations users
- Prepare management reports
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Experience in Project Testing (UAT/SIT) is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)