Senior Officer, (1 year Contract), Corporate Account Services & eServices
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- CRS Remediation exercise - input CRS declaration form from the customer into bank data base
- Perform and handle call-back from the customers
- Perform reconciliation
- Escalate exceptional handling to supervisor
- Perform account opening for Non-Individual customer
- Checking and makign sure documents are in order
- Perform and update of Static data maintenance and Mandate Maintenance
- Perform setup of internet banking application
- Self starter, fast learner and committedÂ
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Able to adapt to new technology / systems
- Can multi-task and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and posses good typing skills
- Computer literate with good Â microsoft office skill such as words and excel
- Meticulous and diligent with an eye-for-details
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)