Senior Officer (1 Year Contract), Accounts Officer, Alternative Sales, PFS
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
• Support and improve the portfolio of our wealth banking business
• Refer potential high net worth customers to the Personal Bankers and Relationship Managers
• Perform the task in accordance with the Bank’s standards to maintain premium service quality and perform sales cross-sell to customers to achieve monthly sales targets and KPIs
Be a part of UOB Family
• Minimum a recognised Diploma in a relevant field
• Minimum 1 year of customer service experience gained from handling mass affluent and / or high-net-worth individuals experience in retail banking environment is highly advantageous
• Knowledgeable about the landscape of UOB product suites, and facilitate the transmission of information to our clients so as to retain customers and increase customers AUM
• Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)