Senior / Nurse Manager - DAY CARE / COMMUNITY (REF: HMC)
Senior / Nurse Manager for COMMUNITY DAY CARE CENTRE!
Monday to Friday ONLY!
Office Hours ONLY!
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Capital and operational budget development. Monitor and evaluate budget utilization and cost effective use of resources.
- Inventory management of fixed assets
- Ensure proper maintenance and calibration of medical equipment for patient safety.
- Coordinate the staffing plan to ensure operational efficiency including roster for extended hours for Nursing Emergency service.
- Oversee the daily operations of the units within Nursing Department. Ensures that all personnel are trained, supervised and evaluated.
- Collaborates with administrative staff to ensure seamless work processes in adherence to policies and procedures that support compliance with regulatory and billing guidelines.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- To work with administrative staff to plan for community development and fundraising events and assisting CEO in special projects.
- Must possess at least Degree in Nursing
- Candidates who are available immediate will be extra advantage
- Full registration with Singapore Nursing Board
- Experienced in operations and staff management
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JobStudio Pte Ltd
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
JobStudio Pte Ltd