Senior Nurse (Healthcare/Government/5 Days/Office Hour/eldercare/Up to $4000)
Working Location: Central
5 Days Work
Up to $4000 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Government Sector located in the Central has opening for Senior Nurse.
- Take charge of entire clinical nursing practice in a Senior Care Centre
- Take charge of nursing care for elderly clients; including fall risks and hospitalization processes
- Take charge of medical procedures in an outbreak of infectious diseases
- Conduct client assessments during admissions and periodic reviews
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions
- Oversee adequacy of medical supplies and equipment
- Plan and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
- Conduct talks on nursing care and healthcare for clients and caregivers
- Teach caregivers on how they can better care for elderly seniors
- Diploma in Nursing – Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in a hospital or eldercare setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for frail seniors
- Be able to conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news/healthcare reviews/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing/dancing, reminiscence therapy; etc.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd