Senior / Network Security Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform analysis of systems & security logs to detect network problems, intrusion and systems failure.
- Setting up network, switches, routers, firewall and VOIP infrastructure.
- Provides technical support for customer to resolve ant network related issues.
- Handle Network troubleshooting & implementation of routers, switches & AP.
- Network troubleshooting & implementation of routers, switches & AP.
- Troubleshooting and performance monitoring on network & voice VoIP.
- Assist and provide support for internal network & voice infrastructure and security areas such as network security and security management .
- Liaise with vendors, distributors & customers to resolve any systems, IT, security and technical issues.
- Review and recommend processes and procedures to manage operations efficiently.
- Ensure that service quality are met and maintain SLA.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in network
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, virtualized infrastructure, storage and database
- Experience in various firewalls
- Experience in security process and procedures & audit compliant
- Experience in backup operations
- Certification in CCNA, CCNP would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, good organization skill, and team player
- Possess good communication skill and pleasant personality
- Possess a pro-active attitude and customers oriented
- Willing to be on standby and 24/7 on call when duty calls.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd