Senior Network & Security Engineer (Chemical MNC)
- Managing global WAN and internet connectivity
- Managing global firewalls
- Migrating and managing cloud-based proxy
- Migrating and managing cloud-based anti-virus
- Managing Singapore office LAN infrastructure
- Performing POC for network related solution
- Coordinating new and upgrading projects for network and security infrastructure
- Managing network and security vendors and projects
- IT Quality Partner
- Support EUC when needed
- Minimum diploma in Computer Related discipline with at least 5 years of related experience
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, superiors, and users.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability and willingness to communicate effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and understanding manner.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Mandarin due to frequent liaision with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize a workload with multiple tasks and multiple demands and meet due dates.
- Vendor and project management experience
- Only Singaporean and PR
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd