Senior/Network Engineers(CCNA, Router, Server, Switches)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1102621
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Good experience Network monitoring, remote administration, configuration, trouble shooting, setup, deployment, IP Schema, IP Protocol, Knowledge/experience of routers, switches, firewalls.
- Installation and deployment of network devices, network backup, IP allocation, VLAN creation, WANS/LAN management, VPN/MPLS management, Network architecture/design knowledge.
- Have good knowledge and able to demonstrate working experience to independentally configure routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP etc.), VRF, Tunneling, IPSEC encryption features and requirement.
- Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH).
- Sound knowledge in technologies like MPLS, routing, TCP/IP networking and switching.
- Knowledge in TACACS integration is required
- Knowledge in network optimization, design and common topology is required
- Knowledge in Software Defined WAN is a plus and preferred
- Knowledge in Virtualization, Public Cloud (such as AWS, Azure etc.) is a plus and preferred
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in maintaining and setup networks (i.e. Cisco Routers, switches, load balancers, VPN gateways, access servers etc.).
- Have at least CCNA/CCNP certification
- Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
- Have working knowledge with Encryption Technologies/Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPN, B2B VPN and site to site VPN).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.