Senior Network Engineer
You will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of customer and in-house security infrastructure. You will play a key role in ensuring our Network & security services are rendered at the highest quality and standard.
As a Network engineer, you work in a team that alternates between development and operations. We need engineers that are versatile, resourceful and passionate about solving difficult problems as we explore new technology frontiers.
- Perform analysis of network needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Work at Network Operation Centre level administrating network and security services; monitoring and managing system availability, performance and security.
- Participate in service development and engineering.
- Provide support services for level one support and other technical teams.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computing or related.
- At least 5 years experience in network design, troubleshooting, operational support, implementation and administration.
- CCNP or CCIE Certified.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of MPLS, OSPF, BGP, Spanning Tree, VLAN Routing and Switching.
- Good knowledge of network security, VPN and dynamic routing.
- Knowledge in IPS, Firewall, sandbox technologies is a plus.
- Team player.
- Good English writing, documenting and customer communications skills required.
- Knowledge in SDN is a plus.
- Passionate, independent, resourceful & smart working candidate need apply.
We invite interested applicants to send us your comprehensive resume with qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd