Senior / Network Engineer
ITCAN Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Implementation and configuration of network infrastructure
- Installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Network documentation and policy compliance
- Minimum Diploma or Degree or educational qualification
- 3-8 years of experience in Network & Security
- Experience in Cisco Router & switches
- Firewall experience (Palo Alto, Alcatel, Symantec, Cisco)
- Professional level Network / Security certification
If interested, kindly send your most updated CV in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for faster processing.
ITCAN Pte Ltd