Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 12C6135|EA Personal Registration No: R1980706
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform daily operational tasks related to network devices
- Able to support Cisco Routers, Switches & Firewall
- Prepare network or infrastructure Visio topology diagrams, write Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance plans and provide status reports as required, participate in data calls and other operational and maintenance tasks
- Troubleshoot network problems, network device configurations and coordinate with various department administrators to facilitate connectivity issue resolution
- Design technical solutions
- Knowledge of any other firewalls will be an advantage
- Champion a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies and success and building positive relationships
- Can deliver technical presentations to management on network design
- System administrator skills with UNIX, Microsoft or application knowledge
- Proven grasp of LAN and WAN networking protocols and technologies, including switching, routing, and security.
- The engineer just need to know how to troubleshoot, and handle escalation to F5 issues.
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd