Senior Network Engineer - Cisco Networking (Banking)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1106845
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Demonstrate good experience and technical proficiency in security centric networks and infrastructure solutions with strong knowledge in managing large enterprise environments.
- May required to function as project manager or technical lead with the responsibility to review and manage the project deliverable and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
- Must be able to gather business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.
- Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
- Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner.
- Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience supporting network infrastructure in a large organization with project management experience.
- Demonstrate project management skills and strong leadership, capable of managing large scale projects.
- Practical skills and experience in network equipment such as LAN Switches, WAN Routers, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Load Balancers and Firewalls in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortigate, F5, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing high-availability, multi-layer datacenter networks.
- Good knowledge in next-gen firewalls and intrusion detection systems platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability based approach to security hardening.
- Experience with software-defined network/data center would be advantageous.
- Possess strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Prior working experience as an IT professional in banking or financial institution is an advantage.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/ CCNP/ CCIE, CCSA, JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIE, and PCNSE will be an added advantage.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD