Senior MS Consultant
Our client a well establish MNC in the IT-Engineering field is looking for a Senior MS Consultant to join their dynamic team.
The Senior MS Consultant is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Typically 4-8 years of relavant experince
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / SharePoint related technologies
- Prior experince in .net
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementation
- Comfortable to based in one of the govt agency.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd