Senior Mobile Engineer
- Develop mobile apps and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define design and ship new features for the company.
- Work in the mobile business framework design and maintain.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in NATIVE iOS app development using Objective C or Native Android app development.
- Experience with iOS Core Frameworks and third-party SDKs or Android SDK and Core Frameworks.
- Hands on with Swift language
- Experience with dependency managers such as Cocoa-pods or Carthage.
- Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using XCode, Interface Builder and Storyboard using Size Classes and Auto layout.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns like MVC, Facade, Observer and Singleton patterns is a plus.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of version control system such as GIT is required.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in both English and Mandarin.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd