Senior Mobile Application Developer (Outsystems)
At Marina Bay Sands, the primary responsibility of the Senior Developer will be to execute all Development related activities for local MBS IT Projects whilst aligning to standards & best practices followed within the organization.
- Execute application development deliverables and activities
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for IT Projects and to interface with various IT stakeholders such as 3rd party vendor suppliers, business analysts and project managers to perform development activities
- Documenting the application and database design
- Conducting Peer code reviews and Unit Testing
- Adhere to, influence, and advocate internal software design & development standards, processes and best practices such as but not limited to code re-use, scalability, portability, secure, documentation, etc.
- Work closely with the Application Development team members and Architects to development code that is aligned to approved design and specifications.
- Work closely with the Application Development team and QA teams to ensure any defects highlighted in QA or UAT phases are remediated.
- Adhere to SDLC, and Project Governance internal and regulatory (Sarbanes Oxley & Casino Regulatory Authority) guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- 6-8 year’s development experience and can demonstrate strong understanding of fundamentals of requirements specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems
- 4-5 years’ experience in Web/Mobile application development
- 2-4 years’ experience in design/implement Web/Mobile application on Outsystems platform
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills. Must have worked on IDEs – Visual Studio, OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Experienced with the usage of Software design patterns
- Proficient In the usage of .Net framework – ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient in the usages of RDBMS –SQL Server.
- Proficient in REST based APIs using JSON
- Good understanding of application security and experience in applying OWASP top 10 controls
- Applies well-defined and disciplined development, implementation, and production processes.
- Proven & demonstrable hands-on experience in developing high-availability, multi-tiered and secure web applications
- Experienced in using version control systems – Microsoft TFS.
- Good communication skills and ability to demonstrate pro-activeness