Senior Mobile Application Developer
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Provide level 2 and 3 support to business users.
• 3-5+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
• Good working experience on mobile development by using IOS(Swift), Android (Kotlin) or Xamarin.
• Familiar with Apple and Google store App deployment
• Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, API, MVC)
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Added advantages
o Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies
o Certification in mobile development or equivalent
o Familiar with Cloud application deployment such as (azure, aws or google cloud)
o Experience in Java based mobile application
o Experience in Java/J2EE, .Net and/or mobile Technologies
o Good knowledge of DevOps (Jenkins), automated testing would be beneficial.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)