Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) Technology & Development
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 3-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work with DSD team to design demonstrator circuit functional blocks to check the RFSOI technology performance and derive design guidelines from there to the customers.
- Play a key technical role in driving GLOBALFOUNDRIES RFSOI technology roadmap.
- Define active and passive device requirements by sensing customer’s feedback from technology development team.
- Work with technology development team to design and improve device performance for switch and PA application.
- Interact with PDK team check for the features desired RFSOI technology for antenna and PA application and ensures the availability of the same in GLOBALFOUNDRIES RFSOI technologies.
- Work with customers to understand their needs for active and passive devices, SPICE and PDK for RFSOI technologies and translate those into actual technical actions for the cross functional teams.
- Debug RFSOI device problems from performance perspective and give feedback to process development team.
- Interact with internal & external customers and respond to customers’ technical queries.
- Guide Engineers and AEs and oversee their technical work on need basis.
- Education/Experience -
- Masters or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (preferred Microelectronics) with strong understanding of device Physics
- 7-10 year’s hands on experience in RF front end functional block (Switch, LNA and PA) design using RFSOI/ Bulk RFCMOS technologies.
- Experience of translating RF front end circuit needs to the technology component/ devices (Active and passive) performance needs.
- Good understanding RF model and PDK needs for RF front end designs.
- Hands on experience in dealing with customers in RFSOI technologies and translating their requirements into technology, model, PDK and IP actions.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.