Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) Technology & Development
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 1-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work with DSD team to design demonstrator circuit functional blocks to check the RFSOI technology performance and derive design guidelines from there to the customers.
- Play a key technical role in driving GLOBALFOUNDRIES RFSOI technology roadmap.
- Define active and passive device requirements by sensing customer’s feedback from technology development team.
- Work with technology development team to design and improve device performance for switch and PA application.
- Interact with PDK team check for the features desired RFSOI technology for antenna and PA application and ensures the availability of the same in GLOBALFOUNDRIES RFSOI technologies.
- Work with customers to understand their needs for active and passive devices, SPICE and PDK for RFSOI technologies and translate those into actual technical actions for the cross functional teams.
- Debug RFSOI device problems from performance perspective and give feedback to process development team.
- Interact with internal & external customers and respond to customers’ technical queries.
- Guide Engineers and AEs and oversee their technical work on need basis.
- Education/Experience -
- Masters or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (preferred Microelectronics) with strong understanding of device Physics
- 7-10 year’s hands on experience in RF front end functional block (Switch, LNA and PA) design using RFSOI/ Bulk RFCMOS technologies.
- Experience of translating RF front end circuit needs to the technology component/ devices (Active and passive) performance needs.
- Good understanding RF model and PDK needs for RF front end designs.
- Hands on experience in dealing with customers in RFSOI technologies and translating their requirements into technology, model, PDK and IP actions.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.