Senior Mechanical Engineer - (Medical Ventilation) - Hospital
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Broad Function Responsible for the performance of the outsource maintenance service in Mechanical engineering services for the hospital as well as ensuring the mechanical systems are functional and serviceable at all times.
- Responsible for the Life Cycle management of mechanical system, (i.e. Central Chilled Water Cooling System, Standalone AC Units, Mechanical Ventilation Systems, Heat Recovery and Hot Water System, HPVF / CDS Mechanical System) from design development, procurement, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning, operation & maintenance, upgrades and end-of-life renewal.
- To audit and monitor the standards of maintenance services standards rendered by specialist vendors and outsourced maintenance service provider. To provide support to Head of Department and system managers in Capital nature replacements as well as Systems and Building Improvement Projects. To manage and support hospital's A&A and minor works.
- Min Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience or Diploma with at least 10 years of mechanical system experience.
- Experience with design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical systems & equipment.
- Experience in hospital setting
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd