Senior Mechanical Engineer (East/Logistics/$6K) - Project
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 28-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform data analysis accurately and present precise information timely using 2D layout and/or 3D fly-through if required.
- Participate in customer business process workshop lead by tender and solution team.
- Lead or assist in managing cross functional managers & executives in executing new business implementation, existing business organic growth, automation initiative and other project seamlessly from conceptualization through delivery and stabilization including final
- solution/ proposal and UAT
- Lead project team in the transition of warehouse inventory & warehouse relocation activities.
- Assist to select an appropriate warehouse facility, equipment and storage system with efficient workflows
- Carry out optimization/continuous process improvement project to improve warehouse efficiency with correct manning level.
- Implement of productivity initiatives/re-engineering of processes & storage space of existing accounts.
- Provide innovative re-engineered proposal and costing to commercial and secure extension/renewal of contracts.
- To release approved operation processes, project documentation adopting CLDM and feasibility study within the company.
- Authorize to raise purchase requisition for equipment and contract services within approved budget or project allocation.
- Min 5 years of work experiences with an academic background in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Supply Chain
- 6 Sigma Certification or PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or equivalent will be good
- Proficiency in use of design software like Autocad, Solidworks or equivalent fly-through tools and MS applications
- Excellent data analytical skills with knowledge of warehouse processes and system
- Ability to manage multiple project/ tasks concurrently and perform under time pressure
- Good presentation skill. Must be able to present proposal effectively internally and externally
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889