Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Semicon Equipment) - $5000 to $8500
The selected engineer will be responsible for the development of subassemblies, covering the complete design process from specification development, feasibility studies, analysis and FEA modeling, conceptual and detailed design using ProE, detail drawings, procurement of prototype parts, prototype testing, system integration, procedure development and handoff to manufacturing.
A particular focus of this position will be analytical and experimental validation, optimization of challenging mechanisms and opto-mechanical designs.
Leading small team to develop portion of the tool involving multiple opto-mechanical modules.
- Master's Level Degree with at least 10 years of experience; OR Doctorate (Academic) with at least 8 years of experience; OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 12 years of experience.
- Very strong mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, and fabrication methods.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills in the structural, dynamic, thermal and fluid domains, and involving both first order calculations as well as FEA methods.
- Skilled at hands-on lab tests, automated data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Experience with 3D CAD, preferably ProEngineer.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 7V4VW3
People Profilers Pte Ltd