Senior Mechanic/Technician (Tuas / basic up to $2500 / 5D) - VA
- Basic up to $2500
- Location: Tuas
- Perform daily repair and maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with your team in order to get the job done in a proper manner as soon as possible. Report to your superior after each job is done or proceed to the next job as per instructed.
- Perform weekly / monthly maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with your team and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be collected back for repair and to be replaced with another machine available.
- Perform general maintenance of Company’s vehicle which was assigned to you. Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the overall vehicle. Ensure all vehicle’s license are still valid and monitor vehicle’s overall condition and report to your superior for any repair / servicing needed to be done for the vehicle.
- Perform parts / consumable items top-up and ensure that all items were recorded and stored properly before proceeding to Customer’s site for repair job. Make sure that all parts taken, used, unused and/or faulty parts were accountable for.
- Perform parts / small equipment delivery (if any / if applicable) as and when needed, or when necessary as per instructed by your superior.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times to prevent any unwanted hiccups or accidents in the workshop area and/or office in general, Customer’s site area and on the road.
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Vin Ni (Vinni)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1987145
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd