Senior Mechanic (5 days alt Sat/ up to $2.8k/ Tuas)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Perform daily repair and maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with the team in order to get the job done in a proper manner as soon as possible. Report to your superior after each job is done or proceed to the next job as per instructed.
- Perform weekly / monthly maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with the team and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be collected back for repair and to be replaced with another machine available.
- Perform general maintenance of Company’s vehicle which was assigned to you. Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the overall vehicle. Ensure all vehicle’s license are still valid and monitor vehicle’s overall condition and report to your superior for any repair / servicing needed to be done for the vehicle.
- Perform parts / consumable items top-up and ensure that all items were recorded and stored properly before proceeding to Customer’s site for repair job. Make sure that all parts taken, used, unused and/or faulty parts were accountable for.
- Perform parts / small equipment delivery (if any / if applicable) as and when needed, or when necessary as per instructed by your superior.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times to prevent any unwanted hiccups or accidents in the workshop area and/or office in general, Customer’s site area and on the road.
- Singaporean and SIngapore residence only.
- Minimum NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma graduates from Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) / Mechanical Engineering / other related major with minimum 3 years working experience handling repair and maintenance of heavy machinery such as Generator, Compressor, Welder, and other similar diesel engine machineries.
- Meticulous person with a good communications skills for dealing with people from diverse background.
- Able to communication in English & Chinese as need to converse with Mandarin speaking customers and co-workers.
- Must possess a valid Singapore Driving License (minimum Class 3).
- Mon - Fri (8.45am - 5.30pm)
- Alternate Sat (8.45am - 12.30pm)
- Off on Sun & PH
- Benefits include: Leave entitlement, AWS, Performance Bonus, Medical & Dental etc...
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employmentp
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)