Senior Marketing Professional
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking for a Marketing Professional to support their branding activities internally and externally.
As a Marketing Professional, you will assist with analysing, investigating and evaluating company services to determine market position in existing and potential markets while supporting the marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting and communicating market research information to the sales team ensuring the teams are well aware of the product standing in competitive markets
- Executing and monitoring pre- determined customer segmentation strategies and experience plans and tracking and reporting marketing metrics/goals/benchmarks.
- Developing closed-loop post- analysis for marketing programs, and identifies/executes indicated actions.
- Developing and securing approval for go-to-market (GTM) plans and budgets.
- Directing cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets and communicating with advertising agencies on various organizational campaigns
- Performing marketing support activities as needed, e.g. Siebel MRM/CRM, PO and accrual management, collateral fulfilment.
- Managing and monitoring delivery of pre-determined messaging/content.
- Supporting branding activities - foster brand advocacy internally within the organisation and building the brand among external audience
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field and have at least 6 years marketing experience within the technology industry
- You have prior working experience with business processes.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, regularly exercise judgment and leadership capabilities in interpreting and solving complex problems
- You have good communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- You work well in a team environment
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/11440073
Snaphunt Pte Ltd