Senior Marketing Manager - RETAIL / FMCG - S$10,000
Our client for this role
Leading market innovator within the retail industry with worldwide business footprints. Due to business needs, we are seeking committed and creative professional to join the team as Senior Marketing Manager!
Budget for this role: S$10,000
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager shall be responsible for the overall Strategic Planning, Development and Implementation of the company’s marketing, branding and public relations direction and strategies for Singapore Head Office.
The candidate should be an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with strong leadership and communication skills, adept in digital and traditional marketing, and proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Directs the marketing and public relations efforts and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels.
- Work closely with Heads of Sales Divisions to conceptualize and develop marketing plans and strategies to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Oversee the development of short to mid-term plans and budgets for marketing and public relations activities, recommending options and courses of actions to achieve these plans.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides short- and mid-term market trends and forecasts through market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data to share with Management.
- Secure bigger market share by developing marketing plans for each product category (except Watch Division) and directing implementation.
- Ensure that evaluation systems are in place to monitor activities and progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance and effectiveness.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing and public relations goals and financial objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with media, advertising agencies and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Japan Headquarters on marketing directions, strategies and planning (e.g. product launches, events, and other related activities) for all product categories.
- Responsible for the overall digital (exclude SEO/SEM) marketing strategies and implementation.
- At least a Degree in Marketing or related marketing disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Retail, FMCG (electronics products) or related industries.
- Proven track record in FMCG product branding, marketing and sales results.
- Prior experience within reputable public listed or multinational company preferred.
- Possess strong business acumen to partner Senior Management.
- Ability to analyze and understand the strategic needs of the market, anticipate changing trends and respond to opportunities and threats.
- Strong leadership skill, innovative and target driven.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd