Senior Marketing Manager
Not easily overwhelmed?
Concise, engaging and cool under pressure?
Creative and flexible in coming up with solutions to problems?
A total geek about customer and business science?
Ambitious and eager to get to the next level?
If you answered:
yes, of course!
Then we might have the place for you:
We are looking for an ambitious conference marketing super star with the potential to grow into a Marketing Director role. Someone who can be translate data and analysis into SMART action plans! Someone who loves to implement new systems; is never satisfied with market standards; and always looks to go beyond what is expected! Someone who can inspire, lead and grow a small team into and industry leading powerhouse!
- Manage and coach a small team of marketing executives
- Join weekly leadership meetings with IMAPAC’s senior team
- Contribute to the overall improvement of IMAPAC’s marketing process
- Propose and implement new systems and process for the improvement of IMAPAC’s marketing department
Planning & Executing
- Plan short and long term marketing plans to drive route objectives
- Work on through the line strategies to push selected markets
- Develop and execute approved marketing plans i.e. plan above and below the line media mix in the most cost effective manner
- Develop creative ideas and copy for ad visuals/EDM, POS, etc.
- Develop and manage web and social media content
- Actively drive media campaigns promoting the conference to cross sell and up-sell
Channel identification, targeting and evaluation
- Research and segment prospective markets, identifying best communication streams and delivering communications messages though these streams
- Research markets for trends, preferences, habits, etc to craft the right communication message and channels as every market differs
- Leveraging web statistics to assist in targeting and refining marketing communications
- Analyze and report on outcomes of activities/campaigns
- Comb through post campaign reports (CRM, sales, etc) to refine media mix and communication messages for more effective campaigns moving forward
- Ongoing review of best practice to find new and innovative ways to connect to market
- Assist in the ongoing co-operative activities with identified tourism and other partners to create cost effective marketing activities
- Negotiate and strategize on the coverage from media partners
- Bring in ad hoc cash support for campaign/events
- Assist in gaining co-operative marketing funds from these partners
- Manage the Creative, Media and PR internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Sales & Distribution department with communication materials
- Support, facilitate and conduct internal marketing training activities
- Internal reporting to Managing Director and Project Director
- Support Ad Hoc projects as required
- Obsessive focus on new and cost effective, innovative marketing practices to stay one step ahead of the competition and drive sales
- Manage and work successfully with junior marketing executives
- Good Degree holder (Marketing/Communications/Business Management preferred)
- Min. 3 years in a marketing role with strong experience in managing junior staff
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, Cheerful and Confident personality (sociable, charismatic and engaging)
- Strong drive for sales and marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature – achieving both time and budgetary deadlines.
- Ability to handle stress, show resilience and adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn
- Persistent and disciplined
- Creative in problem-solving
- Mandarin-speaking ability will be an advantage
- Prior Conference Marketing experience highly preferred
Please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your detailed resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
IMAPAC Pte Ltd