Senior Marketing Manager
- Join a fast-growing company creating popular games
- Great opportunity for gaming enthusiasts
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
Reporting to Acting General Manager/Co-head & Financial Controller, you will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing global marketing strategy, brand positioning and market analysis for all titles.
- Ensuring scalability between product offerings, optimisation of marketing programs across multiple markets and brand consistency.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns, analysing shared results and managing partnership programmes to promote game titles and maximise outreach to the gaming community.
- Ongoing optimisation, evaluating marketing campaigns return on investment and developing effective marketing plans to support in organisation growth and achievement of financial targets.
- Optimising campaigns and developing strategies to acquire new members and traffic.
- Leveraging data analytics in the measurement of KPIs, identifying suitable marketing channels and interpreting users’ data to optimise marketing programmes.
- Establishing close communication channels with Production Teams to share developments of the gaming landscape.
- Providing regular reporting and sharing of insights to management and headquarters.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing or product management.
- You are able to lead strategic and operational initiatives from defining marketing strategy to execution of activities.
- You are strong in identifying, analysing and articulating market and customer requirements using metrices driven decision making.
- You have a passion for the mobile gaming industry and are constantly seeking to be in the know of the latest gaming developments and trends.
- You are familiar with online social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and emerging social platforms).
- You are able to develop strategies and media plans for as well as quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness metrics of social media marketing campaigns.
- You have the ability to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders across multiple functional groups.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are result-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd