Senior Marketing Manager
CareerBuilder Singapore is seeking an experienced marketer having extensive experience in digital marketing to develop programs with a quantitative foundation that drive demand and support the company’s revenue goals across CareerBuilder’s business lines. This position will own the strategy and execution of marketing programs that drive brand, communication, user acquisition, customer acquisition and retention, including email marketing, lead nurturing, SEO, social media marketing, targeted advertising, whitepaper and webinar programs.
The Senior Marketing Manager role requires strong digital acumen and knowledge of digital marketing channels, paid-owned-earned media models and potential growth drivers. This person shall work closely with sales and product teams and external agencies to deliver targeted campaigns which will drive marketing sourced pipeline, and have a direct impact on marketing sourced revenue. Functional leadership across targeting, planning, funnel analysis, strategy, execution, business insights, communications and management are key. The ideal candidate will know how to lead a strong team, understand what it takes to drive a solid acquisition strategy and build a phenomenal customer experience, be accountable for user acquisition, critical pipeline and conversion targets, and work collaboratively in a highly-matrixed environment to successfully align with company objectives and desired outcomes.
Focus will be in these areas:
- Business and Strategic Planning: Grow marketing pipeline, transform how to engage with users (job seekers), customers and influence both, and identify incremental growth opportunities by creating, executing and leading user acquisition and demand generation campaigns for top strategic priorities.
- Campaign Planning and Results Driven: Develop actionable campaign plans that can scale across field, partner and customer, with a clear focus on quality execution and results. Includes targeting and segmentation, funnel analysis, messaging, creative, content, strategy, execution, promotion, communication, lead management, forecasting, scorecard and budget. Must be able to easily navigate between strategy and execution, and balance corporate campaigns with key initiatives in the field to meet or exceed targets.
- Relationship Management: Build strategic marketing partnerships internally and externally.
- Track, Measure and Refine: Measure the metrics, capture and provide business insights, and consistently report impact.
- This key role will ensure that CareerBuilder’s user acquisition and demand generation go-to-market strategy is well defined, communicated and executed. This position requires a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic, and project management expertise.
- Ensures that marketing campaign strategies and plans are consistent with the company's objectives and goals.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure lead generation initiatives meet sales team needs.
- Collaborate with product to meet user acquisition needs and goals.
- Planning and measuring the effective utilization of the marketing budget.
- Lead and continuously develop a high-performing team of user and demand generation, campaign management, pipeline building and revenue goals.
- Drive marketing program effectiveness and efficiency through strong management and improvement of pipeline conversion rates.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated user acquisition and demand generation strategy that drives and accelerates pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
- Collaborate with creative team to leverage and/or develop compelling and relevant content to be used as calls to action (CTAs) in demand generation programs.
- Run online media, content syndication and retargeting programs that drive lead generation in target segments, deliver upon cost per lead targets and tie into an overall multi-touch pipeline strategy
- Oversee a marketing analytics and strategy that provides deep insight into business health and drives ever-increasing levels of program, team and operational efficiency and serves as a basis for marketing/company goal setting and investment decisions.
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets.
- Work with internal/external resources to manage PPC and social media user acquisition and lead-generation programs.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales.
- Build and execute whitepaper, webinar and advertising programs to drive top funnel awareness, education and thought leadership for CareerBuilder
- Own SEO strategy and execution for all CareerBuilder properties in Singapore. Collaborate closely with Communications Team to build effective distribution strategies for thought leadership content that drives higher organic search rankings.
- Ensure that website, ad campaigns and landing pages are optimized to drive an increasing number of conversions from qualified prospects.
- 7-10 years of B2C & B2B marketing experience, preferable with an online business.
- Experience creating 360 degree marketing strategy for B2B, B2C and B2E.
- Leadership and strong project management skills should be clearly demonstrated.
- Ability to drive results by creating clear goals that align with the business with an aggressive schedule of completion.
- Strong proven ability to influence key stakeholders across varying levels of the organization.
Proven ability to lead, develop and scale teams, managing through positive attitude, buy-in and influence.
- Demonstrate a professional and reassuring demeanor when helping to align overall marketing efforts, and foster a cooperative team spirit when working with others.
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross-functional teams within a global organization.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to influence and rally people across the organization around common initiatives and goals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of user acquisition and demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, direct mail, telemarketing, events and PR.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2C and B2B marketing automation, user acquisition, user experience, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing.
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and users and customers.
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans.
- High data literacy required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Masters preferred.