Senior Marketing Executive ( Exp. in Enterprise Solutions )
- Execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Track, measure and report on the performance (ROIs, KPIs, etc.) of all digital marketing campaigns against goals to Senior Management
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests so as to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Assist Project Director in business analysis activities and project management for key customer accounts
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior
- Degree in any marketing discipline with 4 - 6 years of working experience in BI/Tech ( Enterprise Solutions )capacity
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking with high initiative and willing to take on new challenges
- High levels of creativity
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision to ensure project delivery deadline
Job ID: V84YR8
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
People Profilers Pte Ltd