Senior Marketing Executive, Attractions (Temp) - 6 months
The Senior Marketing Executive, Attractions, is results driven, objective oriented and a key facilitator of the propertyâ€™s Destination Marketing team.
The individual works closely with the operations leadership of the attractions at Marina Bay Sands, including ArtScience Museum, SkyPark, Sampan Ride and Digital Light Canvas, as well as executing integrated promotions including non-gaming entertainment, spa, food & beverage, MICE and sales.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
The Senior Marketing Executive will play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the marketing plans of ArtScience Museum primarily, to promote the venue and their activities in order to drive visitation.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns and promotions to drive awareness and visitation
- Interface with Creative, eCommerce, Social Media and Communications departments to develop and produce integrated marketing & promotional campaign materials and other sales/marketing tools for target markets
- Collaborate with internal business units, media agencies, external partners and vendors to develop and implement effective strategies and campaigns
- Work with ArtScience Museumâ€™s Programmes team to drive aggressive attendance to events
- Develop and collaborate with Sponsorship department and external partners to drive awareness and visitation
- Work with eCommerce team to update ArtScience Museum website with exhibition, programmes and event details on a weekly basis
- Develop, manage and oversee the execution of ArtScience Museumâ€™s communication collaterals, including on-property collaterals
- Assist in management of marketing budget and forecast reports and ensure expenditure drives business objectives.
- Tracking and analyzing of daily ticket sales
- Providing marketing support for SkyPark, Sampan and Digital Light Canvas, if required.
- Proven track record of at least 4+ years of marketing, including advertising & promotion and demonstrated campaign/promotion management success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English and Mandarin preferred)
- Interest in museums will be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Independent, results-oriented creative thinker.
- Strong executional, time-management and prioritization skills, with ability to pay attention to details and multi-task
- Able to operate within tight deadlines under high pressure situations.
- Confident and flexible to work with various stakeholders with the ability to appreciate each business unitâ€™s varied objectives, audience and required support
- Solid interpersonal communication and written skills
Education & Certification
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing or Business