Senior Manufacturing Engineer (MEAS_18009848)
Emerson Process Management Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 10-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: NA
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identify processes that can be improved and simplified, and opportunities which are aimed at removing non-value added activities through reducing costs, improving delivery, lowering inventory and building customer satisfaction.
- Develop, update and revise manufacturing procedures and related documentation following Global Quality Distribution Standards.
- Apply engineering, statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in resolving manufacturing issues.
- Lead and or participate in development, training, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers. Perform engineering changes to business system and product lines.
- Create and maintain Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration and Engineering related support.
- Perform any other tasks as and when required.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Trained in Lean techniques, SPC and Six Sigma and Process improvement tools
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written) and Presentation skills
- Action oriented, hands-on and self-motivated individual that can work with initiative and minimal supervision.
- Computer skills – Oracle Business system and MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint, Power BI) skills preferred
Emerson Process Management Pte Ltd