Senior / Manager, Valuation
- Assist in business development to banking and corporate clients, including the marketing and public relations aspects, overall aligned with the PropNex Corporate Marketing department guidelines.
- Develop a corporate clientele base to carry out portfolio valuations for these companies.
- Carry out corporate valuations which the company has been commissioned.
- Conduct valuations from banks/financial institutions for mortgage purposes.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key account clients.
- Create greater awareness for PropNex valuation department to be known in the real estate market.
- Candidate with existing corporate clientele base will be advantageous.
- Perform any other adhoc duties as and when assigned.
- Degree in Real Estate from NUS or its equivalent qualifications from other universities.
- Minimum four (4) years’ working experiences in the Valuation field.
- Possesses an Appraiser License.
- Class 3 driving license will be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Meticulous and sensitive with numbers.
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Working hours :
Monday to Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd