Senior Manager (Talent Acquisition)
You are responsible for driving recruitment and branding strategies to create strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to identify staffing needs of departments
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Lead overall employer branding initiatives, to position as an employer of choice
- Organize and attend recruitment events such as scholarship fairs/webinars and career fairs/ webinars
- Work with Manpower Planning to monitor the annual hiring needs by departments
- Manage the full spectrum of sponsorship schemes covering branding efforts, projection of annual award targets, selection and interview arrangements.
- Min Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- At least 8 years of experience, preferably with a few years in a Talent Acquisition role and/or experience managing scholarship/sponsorship schemes.
- Prior experience in healthcare sector is an added advantage
Government Healthcare Organization
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd