Senior Manager, Sustainability Programme Manager (2-year contract), LKCSB
- This position is for Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB)
- Assist the Director(s) in planning and executing strategies for research, education, outreach and other activities for initiative(s).
- Manage development and administrative/operational work for initiative(s).
- Facilitate outreach and external collaborations with industry partners.
- Plan, organise and manage events and activities related to initiative(s).
- Provide administrative support in all sustainability-related teaching, curriculum and student matters, and act as first point-of-contact for internal and external queries.
- Support the respective Director(s)/Professor(s)/Area Coordinators in the development, organization and implementation of study trips, speaker events, student holistic learning activities and all administrative matters related to these activities.
- Promote and market the Sustainability Major and follow-up with potential students.
- Degree holder.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong project management and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently; mature personality; a team-player.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English.
- High proficiency in MS Office suite of applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior event planning and coordination experience.
- Diligent worker who is organized; meticulous.
- Excellent skills in public relations and boundary management.
- Prior experience in various aspects of student administration (e.g. providing academic counselling to students).
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University