Senior Manager (Strategy and Digital Economy)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 3-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- You will be part of the team that helps to identify opportunities and incubate ideas for the Digital Economy.
- You will evaluate technology, market and regulatory trends that could be game-changers for Singapore's Digital Economy, propose strategic moves and programmes that teh company should make or advocate in response, and robustly demonstrate the validity of ideas for implementation.
- You should have the capacity to independently develop an issue from research to analysis, validation, strategy formulation and development.
- In the process, you may engage with partners in other divisions at the company, industry partners and thought leaders, and other agencies.
- You will also have to clearly articulate and advocate for any proposed strategies and programmes at various fora.
- Self-directed, agile and able to operate in evolving environments
- Highly motivated to quickly deliver quality work
- Strong team player, with the ability to also work well across teams and organisations
- Strong communicator, able to communicate broad strategy ideas and granular programme details coherently
- Experience in management consulting, strategy work and/or data analytics will be an advantage
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)