Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing (West, Manufacturing, SAP, Up to $7.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established US Manufacturing MNC.
- Leads Strategic Buying Asia (evaluates performance of staff, develops and manages cost centers and budget, disseminate information).
- As an interface to the Product Group’s and R&D to ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities (focus on Asia).
- Ensure the establishment of a competitive global supply chain which provides for sustainable reductions of total cost and integrates seamless into the purchasing and production (assembly) processes.
- Search, select, and qualify preferred suppliers to support the business requirements (Right Material, Right Price, Right Quality, Right Time, Right Place, Right Conditions).
- Negotiate contracts with none product and product related suppliers (PR & NPR). Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and T&C’s.
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control (e.g. material cost tracking) and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
- Contribute to the definition, drive the implementation and executes the company’s Supply Chain Strategy.
- Ensure the availability of up to date supply market information.
- Executes commodities allocated to his team (Modules & Part Level).
- Support the Supply Chain Management in assuring the on time, cost optimized delivery of material demand.
- Maintain data in ERP-system and on Community drives (make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters (vendor data, contracts) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary).
- Establish, implement and manage a system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance/KPI's.
- Supplier Selection: Leads evaluation with cross functional teams.
- Strategic Buying: Focus on commercial and contractual aspects.
- Vendor Management: Build up and maintain Global supplier portfolio and contribute to the supplier performance management.
- Contract Management: Creating and maintain Global contract system which covers all type of suppliers. Store contracts systematically (in paper & in electronic form).
- Further develop the Supply Chain network in Asia, define competence profiles, create and execute competence development plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field, with Technical background.
- More than 10 years progressive experience in similar position of Sourcing in a Manufacturing environment (preferable in technical environment).
- Possess experience in Global sourcing (Asia, Europe).
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken; bilingual as to liaise with Chinese speaking' counterparts/suppliers within the Region.
- Experience in supplier qualification, auditing and corrective action processes.
- Working knowledge and extraordinary understanding of Purchasing process and their use in a Manufacturing environment.
- Able to optimize the supplier relationship by combining suppliers and internal processes, building trust, measuring and developing suppliers.
- Working Location: Science Park.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17040 .
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD