Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing West Coast | Semiconductor)
- Leads Strategic Buying Asia (evaluates performance of staff, develops and manages cost centres and budget, disseminate information)
- Be an interface to the Product Group’s and R&D to ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities (focus on Asia)
- Ensure the establishment of a competitive global supply chain which provides for sustainable reductions of total cost and integrates seamless into the purchasing and production (assembly) processes
- Negotiate contracts with none product and product related suppliers (PR & NPR). Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and T&C’s
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control (e.g. material cost tracking) and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
- Contribute to the definition, drive the implementation and executes the company’s Supply Chain Strategy.
- Maintain data in ERP-system and on Community drives (make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters (vendor data, contracts) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary)
- Establish, implement and manage a system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance (SSM KPI’s)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field, or technical / commercial degree (technical background recommended).
- Min. 10 years progressive experience in similar position of sourcing in a manufacturing environment (preferable in technical environment).
- Experience in strategic supplier management, vendor management & contract management.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17038
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD