Senior Manager, SMU Academy
- Oversee operations including training budgets, programme operations and government grants.
- Support the design and assessment of training programmes that are aligned with industry objectives and have a strong understanding of talent needs gaps.
- Develop and support customer service efforts of the academy which includes addressing queries pertaining to the various programmes.
- Development of relationships between international and external stakeholders including those within the university, government agencies and industry in support of the aims of SMU Academy.
- Develop and implement different programme delivery methodologies which includes e-learning, physical classroom sessions, tutorial sessions and coaching.
- Plan and execute events, seminars and training.
- Support the development of effective marketing and business development strategies to overcome market entry challenges for programmes which includes the use of platforms such as social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram), web and and other means.
- Prepare and present statistics and reports to management team.
- University degree, preferably in business, communications, human resources or related discipline.
- Diploma holders with relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in education or digital business setting.
- Strong experience working with government agencies involved in industry and talent development such as SSG, ESG and WSG, amongst others, will be a plus.
- Experience in management, development and talent training and/or digital experience (mix of functional & technical proficiency) across Mobility, Analytics and Interactive.
- Able to design and deliver a variety of training programmes through different platforms.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Strong organisational skills and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, mature and able to work independently.
- Effective team player.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University