Senior Manager, SAP Team (QM)
- Leading and managing SAP team, Outsourced vendor and external consultants ensuring activities are aligned with organisation's best practices.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders and managing expectations while having the ability to identify needs to evaluate and provide business solutions.
- Participating and contributing to Global Technology Strategy while delivering high-level assessments and strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- Lead and Managed SAP projects to fulfill business needs in a timely manner.
- As a Functional and Technical Consultant for SAP QM / Basis and Overall Solution Architect in SAP Logistics. Experiences with SAP BO, BW, BI knowledge (added advantage).
- Setup authorization roles and grant users access and ensure it has proper approval process
- Provide day to day operation support in area of quality management (QM), authorization and other logistics area to ensure smooth daily operation.
- Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet business goals
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions. Creating functional requirements as an input to application design, assist with build, test, and deploy activities for the respective SAP Module
- Provide support to AMS vendor to make sure the solution provided confine closely with process
- Working with Hosting Vendor to ensure smooth operation of SAP Systems Landscape.
- Evaluate and seek out improvement opportunity continuously.
- Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Science or its equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant SAP PP, QM and authorization experience in manufacturing environment and SAP ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA. Have strong integration working experience and knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 and / or SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live).
- Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities and concepts and able to apply them to business issues and have hands-on experience in configuring them.
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Able to manage and lead team member both locally and remotely
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate in Mandarin will have advantage due to frequent liaison with chinese speaking stake holders
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Project Management Experience
- Work Location (Jurong East, near MRT)
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd