Senior /Manager, Risk & Compliance Management (CBB 061108)
- Develop systems and procedures to capture and register risk and compliance requirements.
- Define organization risk appetite and acceptance level.
- Lead in conducting audit to identity, analyse and assess gaps on financial and operation risk including business continuity impact.
- Develop and implement strategies and action to minimize non-compliance, mitigate risk and drive improvement.
- Advise business units on procedures and practices pertaining to business risk and compliance.
- Collaborate with authorities and professionals to analyze, develop compliance standards and address issues pertaining to compliance and legal affairs.
- Explains corporate governance and conduct periodic review of rules, regulations, company policies and procedures and adhered to meets the company Business Conduct.
- Define, track and publish corporate risk and compliance health report
- Provides support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Establish and execute staff development and succession plans.
- BSc/BA in Law, Degree in Finance, Economics, Industrials Engineering, Accounting or Commerce with risk management content will also be considered.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & ethics Professional CCEP is a plus
- 10 years’ experience in risk analyst and compliance management, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in setting up risk and compliance department and defining corporate’s direction
- Experience in analysis and review of contract, trade compliance and risk assessment.
- Experience in assessing risk impact, generate resolution and mitigation actions in a complex working environment.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity and yet able to provide clarity on approach and direction to pursue Domain Expertise
- Possess innate and intuitive knowledge of the company vision, goal and culture.
- Familiar with industry risk, compliance practices, professional standards and business law
- Knowledge legal requirements and control such as anti-money laundering
- Ability to read and correctly interpret trade journals, government regulations and legal documents.
- Knowledge in risk compliance benchmarking, integrating best practices, simulating risk assessing impact
- Ability to respond appropriately to inquiries from courts, regulatory agencies and outside consultants
- Possess business and financial acumen with commercial awareness
- Strong information processing capability and ability to understand broad business issues
- Possess technical appetite to leverage technology to drive work improvement and efficiencies
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to generate innovative and sustainable solutions
5 days work week
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]