Senior Manager, Promotions and Outreach
The job holder will be part of a team working closely with Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Council to raise WSH awareness and standards in Singapore by promoting safety and health at work and driving adoption of acceptable WSH practices.
The primary responsibilities include driving communication strategies, crafting clear messages for the full range of public communications materials, identifying communication opportunities and recommending appropriate responses. This job function also requires staff to manage events and projects independently.
- Conceptualise, implement and review integrated communication strategies to promote WSHC’s key initiatives and programmes.
- Drive and coordinate initiatives to enhance both industry and public knowledge and ownership of workplace safety and health, which includes, managing vendors, organising events, crafting publications, developing new content for communication activities and reviewing existing content for re-purposing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key internal and external stakeholders through regular engagement and collaboration.
- Provide strategic communication counsel on industry engagement to ensure alignment of messaging, as well as suitability and effectiveness of platforms.
- Monitor, assess and look into improving the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- You should possess tertiary education with at least 5 to 8 years of experience working in public relations, corporate communications and / or advertising-related field and / or publishing / copywriting.
- In particular, this role will expect you to be a strong communicator, especially in written communications. You should be familiar with the development of communication strategies for new programmes and initiatives.
- Experience in leading events management and project management is also essential. In addition, you should have a positive, dynamic and mature personality to work independently and well under pressure.
- Keen interest in current affairs, new media tools and development, experience in occupational safety and health field and knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health Act and related legislation would be advantageous.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited