Senior Manager, Program Management
The SMEs Go Digital (SGD) programme aims to help SMEs use digital technologies and build stronger digital capabilities to seize growth opportunities in the digital economy.
- Transformation Champion
- Lead the analysis of the programme’s data to develop meaningful insights on how to bring the SGD programme to the next level
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs/pain points, scope the problem and develop business case on how to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used for policy making, streamlining operations or developing solutions for the SGD programme
- Advise stakeholders on the key ICT trends and best practices in data analytics, assess applicability for adoption and recommend solution that best fits stakeholders’ needs
- Lead the design of dashboards and interactive visualisation as tools for deeper business insights as well as to answer pertinent business questions
- With the critical information, intelligence and knowledge gathered, lead the technical consultancy on how to transform
- the programme; and
- SME sectors including but not limited to Retail, F&B, Wholesale, Logistics, Security, Environmental Services, Tourism, Accounting, Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Maritime, Media.
- Governance, Policy & SOP
- Contribute to the development and review of policy, SOP and governance to ensure the initiatives continue to meet the objectives of the SGD programme.
- Provide guidance to team members on policy, SOP and governance matters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on the audit of SGD programme initiatives.
- Stakeholder Reporting
- Contribute to the stakeholder reporting requirements for SGD programme and initiatives.
- Manage the implementation, operations and enhancement of internal digitalisation.
- Manage the claims processing operation for grants.
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Understand key concepts, techniques and considerations in Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Statistical modelling tools such as Python, R, RapidMiner, Knime, SAS, Matlab or SPSS
- Data manipulation using scripting languages like Python or using ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tools
- Visual analytics technologies such as Qlikview, Tableau or D3.js
- End-to-end analytics architecture, preferably with some working knowledge of big data stack
- Passion for the use of analytics and data to improve public service
- Experience with government or industry transformation projects is preferred
- Good teamwork, communications, consulting & negotiation skills
- Vendor/ Partner Relationship Management skills
- Project & People Management skills
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority