Senior Manager, Policy Planning (Healthcare) REF: YL
- West, Singapore
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Responsible for creating and maintaining policies and processes that support innovation and facilitate the adoption and scaling up of impactful innovation.
- Develop and maintain joint strategic management engagement platforms for decision making, endorsement and advisory on innovation activities.
- Developing and sustaining strategic partnerships to support innovation across the organisation as well as creating a well-connected eco-system of innovators and innovation offices.
- Degree in any discipline with preferably 10 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- Possess knowledge about healthcare innovation processes and commercialisation.
- Experienced and adept at stakeholder management, networking and managing people.
- Adept at handling complex, ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable with change in a fluid environment within a growing organisation.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lee You Liang
EA Personnel Reg No: R1770510
JobStudio Pte Ltd